Art & Democracy: Art Intervention Project
LIFELINES


This project will be a collaborative piece in Colorado Springs, CO. Individuals can contribute their lifeline on a world map starting with their place of birth and ending with Colorado Springs. They will also be asked to give their first name, age, and write a small statement as to why projects like this can be beneficial to us as a whole.

The biggest challenge for me will be reaching out to the diverse community I want to be a part of. I want to become more comfortable communicating and producing work that I care about. I am in the process of discovering what my passions are. It is important to me to spread the message to those around me that every person comes from a different place with different challenges. By being non-judgmental of the actions of others, it will be easier to be compassionate of those around us.

I will be posting dates, locations, and the map's progress throughout the project. My goal is to donate the final piece to UCCS in April.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difficulties finding project locations

University of Colorado Colorado Springs LIFELINES Booth